Guest Safety Standards
As we bring fun and comedy back into our lives, we want you to understand that we take the safety of our team members and guests very seriously and always follow the recommended guidelines for the cities in which we operate. Below are just some of the actions we take to protect everyone on the Funny Bus.
- We use a contact-free ticketing system. When you initially approach the bus, please have your email confirmation open or printed so we scan your ticket.
- Face coverings are currently required in Charlotte, NC for all indoor public spaces. Since the busses are an open-air concept we are recommending you wear a mask to enter and exit the bus, but optional once seated just like in a restaurant.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed at the entrance of each bus, please use them when entering or exiting the bus.
- Every bus is cleaned and sanitized at the beginning and end of the day.
- All high contact surfaces are sanitized when guests depart the bus for breaks and between each tour.
- The windows on the bus will remain open at all times (at least halfway on rainy days as well) to ensure ventilation and maintain our open-air concept.
- Our comedians and drivers always appreciate cash gratuities, but we also offer contact-free, electronic tipping options.
We strive to maintain high safety standards and ask that you do as well. If you are sick or have reason to believe you pose a threat to the safety of others on the bus, please contact us to reschedule your tour. If you have specific questions related to the safety standards on the bus, please contact us directly.