Guest Safety Standards
We take the safety of our team members and guests seriously and follow the recommended guidelines for the cities in which we operate. Below are just some of the actions we take to protect everyone on the Funny Bus.
- We use a contactless ticketing system. Please have your confirmation email open or printed when you approach the bus, so we scan your ticket.
- The windows on the bus will be at least partially open for ventilation and to maintain our open-air concept.
- Please use the hand sanitizer dispensers at the entrance of the bus when entering or exiting.
- Every bus is cleaned and sanitized before each tour.
- All high contact surfaces are sanitized during the break and between tours.
- Our comedians and drivers always appreciate cash gratuities, but electronic tipping options are available.
We strive to maintain high safety standards and ask that you do as well. If you have reason to believe you pose a threat to the safety of others, please contact us to reschedule your tour. If you have specific questions related to our safety standards, please contact us directly.