As we begin to bring some much needed fun and comedy back into our lives, we want you to understand that we take the safety of our team members and guests very seriously. Please understand that on all of our tours we follow the recommended guidelines for the cities in which we operate. Below are just some of the actions we take to protect everyone on the Funny Bus.
- Our team members must pass a daily health evaluation before each shift.
- We use a contact-free ticketing system. When you initially approach the bus, please have your email confirmation open or printed so we scan your ticket.
- Guests are asked to wear a face covering while they enter and exit the bus. Face coverings may be removed once you’re seated, just like in a restaurant.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed at the entrance of each bus, please use them when entering or exiting the bus.
- Every bus is cleaned and sanitized at the beginning and end of the day.
- All high contact surfaces are sanitized when guest depart the bus for breaks and between each tour.
- The windows on the bus will remain open at all times (at least half way on rainy days as well) to ensure ventilation and maintain our open-air concept.
- Our comedians and drivers always appreciate cash gratuities, but we also offer contact-free, electronic tipping options.
We strive to maintain high safety standards and ask that you do as well. If you are sick, have been exposed to someone with Covid, or have reason to believe you pose a threat to the safety of others on the bus, please contact us to reschedule your tour. If you have specific questions related to the safety standards on your tour bus, please contact us directly.