We are very excited about being able to open our doors and bring you all some much-needed comedy to the streets of The Queen City. We have gone through several steps to ensure the safety of our guests as well as our team during these different times! Below are just some of the things we are doing to protect and look out for everyone involved!
- Our entire team, including management, comedians and drivers have been certified by the program “Count On Me NC” and trained in new protective procedures.
- For Phase 2 we will be operating at 50% capacity at all times which means at or under 20 guests on the bus at any given time.
- People in North Carolina are required to wear face coverings when they are or may be within six ( 6) feet of another person, unless the
customer states that an exception applies. Common exceptions are: Actively eating or drinking; Seeking to communicate with someone who is hearing-impaired in a way that requires the mouth to be visible; Should not wear a Face Covering due to any medical or behavioral condition or disability; Is giving a speech for a broadcast or to an audience. Anyone who declines to wear a Face Covering for these reasons should not be required to produce documentation or any other proof of a condition.
- There will be one bench seat between each group of guests traveling together to ensure social distancing the best way possible on the bus.
- The first bench seat in front of the comedian will remain vacant to ensure social distancing the best way possible on the bus.
- Hand sanitizer dispensers have been installed as you enter the bus. Guests will be required to get a squirt as they enter the bus.
- Guests are asked not to touch the bench seats other than the one they are sitting in.
- Windows will remain open at all times (at least at ½ way on rainy days as well) to ensure our open-air concept and safety at all times.
- The bus will be cleaned and sanitized at the beginning and end of each day.
- All benches and seats will be sanitized at the beginning and end of each individual tour.
- At our ½ points, we will allow longer times for bathrooms breaks if needed
- No one is required to get off the bus at breaks, if you wish to remain on the bus, you are welcome to.
- No tickets are required for check in; you will be on our registry once ticket is purchased
- Guests will be asked to social distance while waiting in line to check in and board bus
- If you prefer to tip with Venmo instead of cash, you may do so.
- Guests who are feeling sick or running a fever are asked to refrain from joining the tours.
- Our team will go through a rigorous daily health prescreening and evaluation before each shift.
-To our guests at higher risk: As much as we miss you and would love to entertain you, your health is a true concern for us. Please visit us at a different time when you feel the risk you take is acceptable and comfortable to you. This is a decision only you can make. We are taking all precautions that we can for the safety of all our guests. We look forward to the time when everyone can enjoy a full bus without so many precautions, but till then we will run the best procedures we can follow in these different and concerning times. Our goal is to have the most fun we can have with the safety and guidelines provided to us at this time.
WE CAN’T WAIT TO BRING YOU ALL SOME MUCH-NEEDED COMEDY, HISTORY, MUSIC AND FUN!